Wednesday, April 21, 2010

metabolic madness

so.. a few years later...
about 45 pounds lighter. with still another... or 45 to go.
But I hope to start trying to get back on track. Had my home situation change and couldn't figure out how to run regularly without leaving my son home alone at 7, and I just couldn't do that. But guess what? He now come running with me! We don't go as far, but just about as fast... (I'm a slow..'runner')
I'm excited about this modified program.
Also, our plan is to go to the high school pool in our area for the open swim and lap swim on Tuesday nights. I swim laps (builds strength) he splashes around and maybe goes with a friend!
So hopefully it is a win win. I embark on this.. trying for 5, 10, 15... I'd love 20, I'd be ecstatic at 25... and apoplectic at 30... so this is what we try... this year. We try to get some more off, after a little break... but no significant regain.. which is great.
I hope to report as time goes on...
so, it's back to my roots on this blog... back to metabolic madness.
at least for now.
adios!

No comments: