Tuesday, July 13, 2010

doing

This is the developing consequence
of thinking about doing sound art...
and recording it.
I may not make much sense,
but my essence is rare.
and.
from the nugget of 'open up and bleed'
some real stuff is
coming.

that's all I can say for now.

toy piano...
sewing machine...
whistling...
breath...

some more instruments I play.

but maybe you meant... need...
I could parse all night.

but where would that get me?
maybe
a song or something.

So I'm thinking..
when you get there
I could do music.
an album
maybe.. what? 10 songs
some covers
some originals

what do you think
I'm not a genius musician though
just
somewhat
of an admirer
and muse consumer

I see patterns
but I'm not a mathematician.
I see force
but I'm not a politician.

well.
maybe you'll consider.
I like October.
it's a spooky ... good ... month.

I have some friends that play.

violin?
mustard jars?

No comments: