Wednesday, September 16, 2009

monster

.










the ugly truth
stood, staring, glaring
at my cowering fetus
afraid to lose
flawed, painful love

i thought, at first
i was blessed
to see what no one else could
a kitten
there, inside the monster

the monster's skin
spoils if it's touched
his mind is obsessive
he convulses with compulsion

and the monster
will consume me
if i persist in trying
to come too close

the monster
wants my heart
as an entrée
but it is still too sweet
he needs to harden it first
to make it spoil

when he finally gets
that ripened fruit
beaten to a pulp

my bound and gagged
carcass
stripped
and gutted

he will tear it from my rib cage
partaking with such delight

he will swim in my entrails
and skate upon my blood
lapping it all up
consuming me
satisfying his ecstatic perverse desires
.

No comments: