Thursday, January 1, 2009

pressure cooker

i just opened the lid
on the pressure cooker,
before it was done
letting all of its
steam go

and it just
exploded all over
the kitchen
and me
and I'm
just glad
my little one
wasn't
standing there,
it would've
hit him
and burned him
right in his eyes

and now my psychosis
is complete
because I feel
just like
gollum
and i crawl
just like him
and i'm so
broken and obsessed
like him
and
i have no where
to go
and no one
to turn to
and
you have left
me like this
(my precious)

ah, but I'll
straighten up
and stand like a human
and put the skin on
and the hair
and I'll utter
their language
and try to understand
their ultimate dysfunction

and I'll clean up
the mess
and run the crap
down the drain
and I'll
go on like nothing ever
happened
and I'll
make some hummus
and eat
it on pita
bread
whole wheat
pita bread
of course

none of this white
stuff it
is pure glucose
and i shutter
to think what
might happen to me
if i consumed
all that
and water too
because you never
know,
you just never
know
you can never
let your guard
down
because there
is someone
waiting in the
wings
to expose
you
to hurt
you
to consume
you
fresh
like a fresh
sprig of mint
garnished
with
a little
paprika

in the end
you're expelled
from their ass
just like the stupid
little turd
you actually are
stinking
and oozing
with
waste

No comments: