Thursday, January 1, 2009

under stand

no one can understand
maybe not even you

but I promise to stay
this time
is different
I am different

I hope you believe me
I must not stray
because it is no use
you are the only
one that can reach
into my chest
and pull out my heart

you are the one
that states
the obvious
and sees the elephant
in the room
the one I see too

you, it's you
and it will always be you
and I can't even talk
to you right now
I can't even reach you

I hope the devastation
will not be cataclysmic
I hope your hands
will still
reach for me
after it's all over

you are not a failure
you are a success
you are a son who is
so strong and loving
and mighty in his will
but nature is nature

I will wait
and after that,
I hope you come,
but if you don't
I will wait
still
because
it is no use

No comments: